Vision & Mission
- To provide Higher Education to the economically backward and downtrodden Students
- To provide an effective and supportive learning environment
- To transform lives and communities through learning
- Providing higher education to the economically backward students at affordable cost
- Providing overall development to the students by exposing to various co-curricular activities such as sports, NSS, YRC, RRC, Personality Development cell and Entrepreneur Development cell.
- Providing Computer Literacy Programme to make the backward belt students to become computer literate.
- Providing quality higher education and sustain academic excellence
- To make the girl students in this belt to be educationally and economically empowered to lift their standards of living
- To support and encourage the girl students in research and other activities
- To give the economically backward students all the infrastructure facilities
- To make them competent to face competitive exams
- To uplift their living standards to become skilful and in turn uplift their society